good morning to you too, Fido.
they want their blood in a bottle, not all over the place. that’s why you didn’t get a shirt. How rude. You gave blood… just not the way they anticipated.
Hehe, ‘spose not.
doesthismakemelookhuman asked: TEEN WOLF. 8D
There’s a number of people I will never be able to tell I love them enough, and you are one of them.
OKAY (this got long- I’m sorry)
1. The first character I first fell in love with- Stiles, naturally. I fell in love with him before I even watched the show. I feel like this is pretty typical.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now- Either Lydia or Isaac. Season 2 really made me relate to Lydia in a very personal way.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t- I can’t think of anyone… Papa Argent, maybe? Only at first, really. I just never thought his silver fox status was enough to redeem him in the beginning. (Silver Fox isn’t really my type, in any case)
4. The character I love that everyone else hates- I hate to say this, but I’m really fandom-typical. There’s not really anyone I love that fits this role, sorry.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer- Peter. At first I thought he was sassy and misunderstood, but I finally realized that even if the psychopathy was a result of the fire, he’s still a psychopath and could potentially hurt a lot of people (again). He’s hard to trust after everything.
6. The character I would totally smooch- Pretty much all of them? Particularly Stiles, Derek, Boyd, and Isaac.
7. The character I’d want to be like- I’m already too much like Stiles to answer this.
8. The character I’d slap- Derek, naturally.
9. A pairing that I love- That’s a dumb question. (
10. A pairing that I despise- Almost anything that involves Papa Argent. It’s not that I don’t think he deserves to be in a relationship, it’s just, how could you trust him to be involved with anyone close to the pack (Allison aside) after everything?
Have you eaten recently? /concerned
Oh, yeah, no I’m good. I just meant eat more, as in boredom eating, which is not something I want to do particularly.
I suppose I could reorganize something…
maaan I know what that’s like. Naps are great… but there’s time where ya wanna do things y’know
Well, I don’t actually have much to do right now… like, I had all my tests this week, so no homework, my room is clean enough… I could… take a shower? Or eat…? Watch TV? Like, there isn’t anything to do for the next few hours, so I’m just chillin’ in bed. Which may lead to falling asleep because that’s something I’m good at. :T
Paint water can kill you? o.O
You know, tbh, I think there might have been brush cleaner or paint thinner in there as well, because if paint water could upright kill you, I think there’d be considerably less painters in the world.