I know I already said something about this earlier
but it something that seriously, seriously irritates me; typecasting the fat chick. And I’m not just talking about in Hollywood, necessarily. So, I suppose I really mean stereotyping, but the sentiment stands: stop it.
- emilytea10 reblogged this from emilytea10
- imflylikequidditch said: *stands up and claps* I only recently have dealt with stuff like this, but it’s a real pain. ALSO CAN I HAZ HUG?!
- vulpixofwin reblogged this from emilytea10
- vulpixofwin likes this
- vulpixofwin said: I really liked this! Super true, inspirational and to the point, I’d say the same goes for the other gender too. Males are even cast in the ‘sassy, oneliner, friendzone’ Nothing like society deciding your life for you based on outward appearence. :/
- dirkspantaloons likes this
- emilytea10 posted this